Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A true friend is someone who sees and encourages the best in us

Everyone needs a true friend in their lifetime, because in throughout our life we face with lot of issues, so at that time a good friend is very important when somebody is in need.
A true friend that has always been there for me, who has supported, and encouraged me, is my wife’s cousin, who has helped me in many ways and I am happy to have him in my life.
Once when I was in a car accident and my car was totaled, he has stood by me and has helped me to fix my car.
I remember that for me that time has been very difficult, because my wife was sick and I had no car to go at hospital and care for her, so his help at that time was much appreciated.
I never thought that my car could be fixed so I decided to give it up; I would have left the vehicle in the junk yard, if he did not help fixing it. He insisted and encouraged me, saying, “We can do it,” and then working together, it did get fixed.
It is because of him, that today I am still driving that car. His help and support always is present to my family, so we stay together, help and advice each other out also, do the best job we can.
As a conclusion, due to a saying which, immediately comes into my mind, states, “A friend in need, is a good friend indeed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment