Monday, April 19, 2010

My favorite meal

Salmon can be grilled,baked or broiled.
In fact, I'm not distinguishable by preparing meal because, in my family I never forced to do it. However, my favorite meal is salmon baked in the oven, which is prepared in various ways. The simple way is the best for me.
How it is prepared. Before we start to prepare the salmon to be ready to cook, we have to preheat the oven in proper temperature closer to 350 grade F. This is right no to overcook salmon. We also get a baking sheet and aluminium foil to cook the fish, this will help us for clean up later. Then, since the salmon is cut into appropriate portions, I add, whatever flawer to the salmon portions, a little lemon, olive oil and salt as it needed. After, I put baking sheet with the salmon into the oven. Finally, I bake the salmon about 10-12 minute, it depends on the thickness of portions,so it is ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment