Monday, July 12, 2010

Although I’m still not the life of the party, I took these steps to overcome my shyness at parties Ms. Kristi

First step is Confidence in yourself. It is key which makes anyone attractive and draw people to your personality. About myself I always think positive thoughts and that will help me command the party and attention of others. Boost confidence is cute outfit. Wear my favorite shirts, new designer shoes that I’ve just bought recently.
Secondly, join the fun. At every party there are usually a bunch of people, who are having the time of their life. They laughing, joking, telling funny stories and just having an overall good time. So when I arrive at a party ease myself into the group of partiers.
Finally, since I don’t know a lot of people at the party, I start socializing. So introduce myself to the others, and then give a compliment to someone who is wearing a cute clothe. This is a way to start a conversation. Walking around I get to know people and all of us will know each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edmund,
    Check this for sentence fragments!

    look at subject verb agreement as well (draws, not draw) You actually have more than one error here.

    Look at the 'They laughing' sentence. What is missing?

    By the way, I think you would be a lot of fun at the party!
    :-) Kristi

    ReplyDelete