Saturday, February 6, 2010

Describe five senses

Edmond Dushku
Kristi Stewart
ELI 05/06
06/Feb/2010
I heard that my cellphone was ringing, so I stretched my hand to reach the cellphone.
Through the cellphone my cousin invited me to go with him, because he had decided to buy a new car. As I realized, he bagged my opinion about car's color he wanted to buy. Any way, my answer was: " I'll be ready in couple of hours." I immediately got up and walked to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. While, I looked in mirror and touched my chin, so I had to shave it. After I did it, as usualy after shave, I put little bit Ice Blu to cool the face's skin, which smelled good. I went toward the refrigerator and grabbed couple of eggs, some pancakes, and a few strips bacon. Afer I cooked my breakfast, I ate that. I realized the breakfast was very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment