Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Losing You
This poem I've chosen in memory of my wife.

I'd never thought this day would come,
Where my true love would leave me,
I know you see me all tore up inside,
But what else is there to do but cry,

You are watching over me day and night,
And you can feel my pain inside,
You tried to stay here on earth for me,
But God called upon you and wanted you with him,

The reason I'm still living is,
I know your waiting for turn to go,
And every time I feel like dying,
I think what would you want me to do,

By Judy Dokuyper Published 1/27/2009

In memory of my dearly wife Elvira who died in August 30 2009
She struggled over two years in the hospital enduring all medical intervetion
with peerless courage.
She will remain in our thoughts as an wonderful woman, as an wife, and darling mother, like she was indeed.
We will never ever forget her for all the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I got your message, thank you. I am still working on my writing. It is not quit half way to my goal yet. Just keep going.

    ReplyDelete