Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who am I

I am from Albania. My country is in Europe and it is lies next to Macedonia. My country is beautifully and very nice to live. In my country there are lots forests and to many mines.There are lot of mountains, rivers, fields, sea and to many others.

I like to read books,even lot of kind of books. Reading books will prepare me to be able to speak and to understand very well English. This will be an hope that I to study later in college. This is the one I want to reach in future. Finally, I am going to prepare to get a better job, which would be my dream come true.

My family is made up of two members, who are Aldi and I. Aldi is my soon,but I have a daughter. They are wonderful kids so I am proud of them. They have always support me, when I have been going through some difficult times, staying close to me to resolve the problems that we're faced. Aldi is a student at Henry Ford Community College, while my daughter Ediola lives in Arizona with her husband they have a daughter 15 months hold. My daugher works at hospital in laboratory, since She graduated from Arizona University, as Clinical Laboratory Scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment