Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Favorite Things

My favorite things are a lot, but I would like to mention some of them. The first thing is to learn more and more English,that is my goal. That is the only reason that I recently made a decision to go to school. This means a lot to me, because I see that to live in America need to know how to speak, translate and understand english very well. This will help me to get a better job, that's why I made that decision.


The second thing is the music, I am always listening to music when I am driving my car. I prefer country music, and I love it so much. By the way I know of many singers like Alan Jackson, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Chesney,Toby Keith, Keith Urban, Reba Mc Cuintar and so many others. Listening to their songs make me feel happy and relaxed also gets me in a good mood to be ready to go to work. I addition to this, I like to watch concerts because I like it when they perform on stage, live.

And the third thing is traveling. As matter of fact I have traveled to a few different states like Arizona and Las Vegas. I have also traveled to other countries like Canada, Albania and Greece. When I was in Arizona I had an opportunity to go to visit Grand Canyon. I saw a tremendous big cave like I've never seen in my entire life. On the way to the Grand Canyon we reached an altitude of over 1100 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment