Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Three Paragraphs

I wish to go for visit to my daughter who live in Arizona . She is married and She has a daughter. My daughter's name is Ediola, and her husband's name is Mike Begley. My daugher works at hospital at laboratory. Her husband is an engineer in a company.

My daughter always call me by telephone and she ask me for any issue that I can have. She is willing to help me in each moment. I went to their home in Arizona because I was invited by my daughter and her husband to stay with them about a few days.I had a good time just because they accompanied me wherever we went for visit. I met many their friend.

When I was for visit in Arizona it was Christmas, we exchange gift with each other and we also went to a restaurant to eat dinner. I spent the most of the time with my grand daughter her name is Lauren. She is beautiful and just started to walk by her self. I played with her, and assembled some toys that we bought in store for her. She tried to speak some words but I think is early yet for her to walk anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment